Re: [cdt-dev] Scanner Discovery

Yeah I will say as well that different projects may use different versions of the compiler, installed in different locations, which can cause them to return completely different info. For example with RDT, we might have projects that use the same compiler but the different projects reside on different machines with different compiler levels and install locations. It's good to be able to share the scanner info amongst projects for which the info does not differ, but I'm curious what your definition of "same compiler" is.

===========================
Chris Recoskie
Team Lead, IBM CDT and RDT
IBM Toronto

Inactive hide details for Andrew Gvozdev ---12/21/2011 10:01:10 AM---Hi Markus, On Wed, Dec 21, 2011 at 3:16 AM, Schorn, MarkusAndrew Gvozdev ---12/21/2011 10:01:10 AM---Hi Markus, On Wed, Dec 21, 2011 at 3:16 AM, Schorn, Markus <Markus.Schorn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Andrew Gvozdev <angvoz.dev@xxxxxxxxx>

12/21/2011 10:01 AM

Re: [cdt-dev] Scanner Discovery

Sent by: