Re: [cdt-dev] Handling of UTF-8 in CDT

Hi Mark,
I just fixed a couple of bugs caused by UTF-8/language problems for build console - bug 299376bug 304139. The problem in one of them was that quotes appeared garbled on build console. The community suggested workaround of changing charset to Latin1 (ISO-8859-1) via environment variables. I am not sure if it is viable in your case but that could avoid dealing with UTF-8 at all.

Thanks,
Andrew