Re: [cdt-dev] Modifying what is shown in the variable detail view

Hi Phil,
It would help to know more cotext of what you're trying to do.  If you want to change the detail pane content in a big way, you should create a custom detail pane, which the user can choose instead of the number format one.  If you're just trying to add a new number format, then you should do that at the service level.

Cheers,
Pawel