From: cdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:cdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Marc Khouzam
Sent: Wednesday, December 14, 2011 11:29 AM
To: 'CDT General developers list.'
Subject: Re: [cdt-dev] GDB Console view

You don't actually need to select the gdb node in the debug view.  That is just a way to

easily make the gdb console jump to the front.  You can select the gdb console from

the console view and then pin it, so that it does not get replaced by another console.

About the echoing to the console, what do you mean?