Re: [cdt-dev] Can't make sense of the PerProjectSICollector behaviour

Hi Eugene,
For build output parsers, different files can contribute different macros. If the collector cleans all settings on any build, recompilation of any single file would cause settings contributed by other files to be lost (as we are talking per-project collector). That is not to excuse any problems it may cause but it may explain why it was done this way.

Andrew