[cdt-dev] Extra color for C++ based language

Hello, List!

I am writing an Eclipse plug-in that uses CDT also. One of its features is new C++ based language support. In fact, we add just some new keywords (macro directives) to standard C++ syntax. Thanks to the List I've succeded in their syntax highlighting but now I have the following problem - "new" keywords have the same color as "strandard" keywords.

Is it possible to associate another color with additional keywords than standard C++ keywords have in default CDT color scheme?
If true, how could I do it?

Thanks in advance!
--
Sincerely yours,