Re: [cdt-dev] GDB Console view

Is the target suspended?

On 13.12.2011, at 21:07, "Marc Khouzam" <marc.khouzam@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I just tried it with master and it works (on Linux).
Launch a debug session, select the 'gdb' node in the
debug view, then type n (next) on the console.
You should see the code step to the next line.

No?

From: cdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:cdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Sergey Prigogin
Sent: Tuesday, December 13, 2011 3:04 PM
To: CDT General developers list.
Subject: Re: [cdt-dev] GDB Console view

On Tue, Dec 13, 2011 at 11:58 AM, Marc Khouzam <marc.khouzam@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Make sure you select the 'gdb' console and not the 'gdb traces' console.
The 'gdb traces' console is only printing the communication with GDB
but does not accept input.  Well, it does accept input but it does nothing
with it.  The idea was simply to allow the user to add empty lines
or some comments directly in the trace, but nothing else.

I was trying with gdb console, not with gdb traces :-(