[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [cdt-dev] GDB Console view
- From: Marc Khouzam <marc.khouzam@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 13 Dec 2011 14:58:58 -0500
- Accept-language: en-US
- Acceptlanguage: en-US
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Thread-index: Acy50P3MxlW+nNuJQfSj/psqtPYFnAAADqSA
- Thread-topic: [cdt-dev] GDB Console view
Make sure you select the 'gdb' console and not
the 'gdb traces' console.
The 'gdb traces' console is only printing the communication
but does not accept input. Well, it does accept input
but it does nothing
with it. The idea was simply to allow the user to add
or some comments directly in the trace, but nothing
cdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:cdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of
Sent: Tuesday, December 13, 2011 2:54
To: CDT General developers list.
Subject: [cdt-dev] GDB
Can GDB console view be used for manually entering GDB commands? It
seems to accept anything I type, but doesn't seem to send that to GDB.