[cdt-dev] Build errors in master - ITreeModelContentProviderTarget

Hey gang,

I’ve attempted our first build of CDT and TCF masters against Eclipse 4.2 and found a number of build errors. ITreeModelContentProviderTarget appears to be gone (or did it move?). I see lots of references on the cdt.tests.dsf plug-in. I also see it being used in the tcf.debug.ui plugin which is a bit more concerning. And either way, this was an internal class we should never have been using to begin with.

Does anyone have an idea on how to address this?

Thanks,

Doug.

Back to the top