Re: [cdt-dev] Handling complex remote launch/debug scenarios?

On 12/5/11, Schaefer, Doug <Doug.Schaefer@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Don't think there's a solution out there right now, but it sure would be
> nice. Even if it was a list box where we can specify which files to download
> (as opposed to the single binary).

Is this something we should expand beyond just download support?  What
about having the ability to manage a list of make targets, and having
any target or source file have an installed path, permissions,
ownership?  Then we could have builders for things like RPM, BitBake
or Windows installers use this information to do packaging.