From: xgsa <xgsa@xxxxxxxxx>
To: "CDT General developers list." <cdt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: 07-12-2011 5:42
Subject: Re: [cdt-dev] Pretty Printing STL Container in debugger

You can try to look how it works in gdb from command line (just set a
break after your vector is filled and make print command). If it works
fine you should check your Eclipse settings (for example, "C/C++ -->
Debug --> GDB --> Enable pretty printers in variable/expression tree"
setting or check that you set up right .gdbinit file in your debug
configuration). If gdb does not print your vector too, check your pretty
printers (maybe they are incompatible with your version of STL) and
their setup in .gdbinit.

And one more note: if you use STLPorts instead of standard STL you need
a special version of pretty printers for it.

Anton.