Re: [cdt-dev] Pretty Printing STL Container in debugger

Thanks for the fast reply Anton. When I test with gdb I can inspect the
content of the vecotor. As already mentioned in my last mail, I also see
the same output (e.g. "std::vector of length 3, capacity 4 = {2, 12,
0}") in the CDT Variables View in its lower part.
What I am missing is the stuff in the upper part where I should be able
to expand the vector and see all its contained items as children under
the vector.
>From the graphic http://wiki.eclipse.org/Image:FullPrettyPrint.png I do
have the correct result in the lower part but I miss the upper part. My
upper part looks like the one in
http://wiki.eclipse.org/Image:NoPrettyPrint.png . So I do have parts of
the pretty-print while the more important part is missing.

Lukas