[cdt-dev] Handling complex remote launch/debug scenarios?

Hi All,

In CDT we provide the UI to download/install just the binary we are
going to debug but not its dependencies be they
in the same project or in the referenced projects. It would be nice to
have some UI to help users in these situations,
however, I am not quite sure what the design should be. Does anyone has an idea?
Or am I missing something and there is a solution for my problem already?

Thanks!
Anna.

Back to the top