Re: [cdt-dev] where to store additional project properties

IMHO, the best code example for setting configuration options is org.eclipse.cdt.managedbuilder.templateengine.processes.SetMBSStringOptionValue - it is self contained. Reading those options is easier :)

Best regards,
Eugene

2. Do you only support CDT managed build projects? Are your settings tied to the build configuration (i.e. the user may have different build configuration for different target CPUs)? Then you would benefit from leveraging CDT configuration storage.

Some day I will probably want those settings to be configuration dependent. Can you point me to most readable code to analyze to learn to use CDT configuration storage.

Regards.
Branko

Back to the top