[cdt-dev] CDT DSF-GDB

Title: Tata Elxsi Signature
Hello,

I've been working on understanding DSF since past one month by going through the example plugins which include the Timer's Example and PDA: http://help.eclipse.org/indigo/index.jsp?topic=/org.eclipse.cdt.doc.isv/guide/dsf/intro/dsf_programming_intro.html

I believe DSF-GDB is where DSF has been implemented and I saw the working of it in a flash video : http://live.eclipse.org/node/568.

I tried to simulate the same into my Eclipse Indigo and it was not happening.

I got to know that,  "org.eclipse.dd.mi" , "org.eclipse.dd.gdb", "org.eclipse.dd.gdb.ui" are now renamed as "org.eclipse.cdt.dsf" and "org.eclipse.cdt.dsf.ui" respectively.
but, I couldn find renamed plugins of follwing two plugins,
  • org.eclipse.dd.gdb.launch
  • org.eclipse.dd.gdb.launch.ui
Please let me know the necessary plugins of DSF-GDB to check out from CVS, so that I can build them in my Eclipse Indigo to learn better about DSF.

I'm also curious to know if there's any other project in eclipse where DSF is implemented. If yes, please help me by providing the plugin links.

Thanks in advance,
--

Best Regards

Subhash Chandra.N.V