[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [cdt-dev] error linking library at debug mode
- From: Andrew Overholt <overholt@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 17 Nov 2011 11:01:38 -0500
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- User-agent: Mutt/1.5.21 (2010-09-15)
* Nitin Dhiman <nitinkdhiman@xxxxxxxxx> [2011-11-15 05:45]:
> After building the project and thereafter running binary as local C++
> application do the job and provides the output.
> But, in debug mode, binary is not able to link with the library which it could
> do in run mode! The error is ' no such file or director'. The library is in
> correct path.
> Do I need to set some environment variables for debug mode?
IIRC the debug configuration should use the same variables, environment,
> Also, in debug mode, i would like to step through the code of linked library.
> How can I do this in eclipse.
If gdb can see the debuginfo of the library, this should Just Work.