[cdt-dev] error linking library at debug mode

Greetings,

 I am using Eclipse Indigo CDT (Build id: 20110615-0604) on debian system.

After building the project and thereafter running binary as local C++ application do the job and provides the output.
But, in debug mode, binary is not able to link with the library which it could do in run mode! The error is ' no such file or director'. The library is in correct path.
Do I need to set some environment variables for debug mode?

Also, in debug mode, i would like to step through the code of linked library. How can I do this in eclipse.

Thanking you,
nitin

Back to the top