[cdt-dev] Store language mappings to C++ project

Hello, List!

I ask you for help me in solving my problem. I develop an Eclipse plugin, and now I want to automatically add some language mappings to C++ project if special popup menu item is selected.

I've found only one method, that, probably, can help me:

org.eclipse.cdt.core.model.LanguageManager: void storeLanguageMappingConfiguration(IProject project, IContentType[] affectedContentTypes)

but now I think, that IContentType does not contain any language ID's, only file types.

I know, that it is possible to add language mappings by using Properties->C/C++ general->Language Mappings menu, but is it possible to do this by using just CDT API? If true, what classes\methods should I use for that?

Great thanks in advance!

--
Sincerely yours,
Sergey Smolov