Re: [cdt-dev] LR parser version number mismatch in Indigo repo

Looks like the LR Parser feature didn't get published in the Optional CDT Features category in the CDT 8.0.1 repo. If you unchecked "Group items by category" you'll see the correct feature listed there.

I think I've fixed this for future cdt_8_0 builds and I'm waiting for a new build from Hudson to verify this.

Regards,

Vivian Kong
IBM Eclipse CDT
IBM Canada Toronto Lab

Inactive hide details for Jeffrey Overbey ---11/02/2011 04:58:17 PM---Hi, I'm not sure if this was intentional or not... but thJeffrey Overbey ---11/02/2011 04:58:17 PM---Hi, I'm not sure if this was intentional or not... but the LR Parser and

Jeffrey Overbey <jeffreyoverbey@xxxxxxx>

11/02/2011 04:58 PM

[cdt-dev] LR parser version number mismatch in Indigo repo

Sent by:

cdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

Hi,

I'm not sure if this was intentional or not... but the LR Parser and
LR Parser SDK version numbers are mismatched in the CDT Indigo
repository at <
http://download.eclipse.org/tools/cdt/releases/indigo>.
The LR Parser feature is at 5.2.0.201106081058 while the SDK is at
5.2.0.201109151620.

So, if you select both of them in the Install New Software dialog, p2
gets upset.  OTOH, selecting only the SDK pulls in the matching
version of the LR feature (as expected).

Not a big deal, but I thought I'd mention it...

Jeff