Re: [cdt-dev] A simple install process for Eclipse

Hi Omer,

CDT should be able to find mingw if the mingw\bin folder exists in the eclipse folder.
There's some information about how CDT looks for MinGW on the wiki but it's slightly outdated:
http://wiki.eclipse.org/CDT/User/FAQ#I_installed_MinGW_toolchain_on_my_PC_but_Eclipse_won.27t_find_it.
Having MinGW in the same folder should still work in 8.0 though.

Marc-Andre