Re: [cdt-dev] Addition of a new DSF service

Hi Phillip.
I originally intended to implement the ISymbols interface for this purpose, and to use the Modules view to allow the user to browse the symbols.  However, ISymbols interface doesn't have a reference implementation AFAIK, and modules view only displays data from modules service.

Using memory service and view does not seem like a good idea to me.  IMemoryBlockExtension is not a very extensible API and doesn't seem appropriate for this purpose.

Cheers,
Pawel