Re: [cdt-dev] Wiki updates for contributing patches on Git

Excellent, thanks Christian. We’re all new to it so any info documented is a great help.

Cheers,

From: cdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:cdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Christian Damus
Sent: Friday, November 04, 2011 2:20 PM
To: cdt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [cdt-dev] Wiki updates for contributing patches on Git

Hi,

As I just went through the process as a Git first-timer of cloning the CDT repo, making some changes, and contributing them to the project as a patch on Bugzilla, I thought I'd document the procedure briefly on the Wiki.

As I said, I'm new to Git, so I may have done something wrong that will lead others astray.  If so, please correct me (on the Wiki, of course).

Cheers,

Christian

----
Christian W. Damus