[cdt-dev] Missing org.eclipse.cdt.managedbuilder.ui.properties.AbstractCBuildPropertyTab

Hello,

somehow I am missing the jar org.eclipse.cdt.managedbuilder.ui since
the move on CDT 7?

Is the location of AbstractCBuildPropertyTab changed?

I us it in the code like

AbstractPage page = ....;
IConfiguration icfg =
AbstractCBuildPropertyTab.getCfg(page.getResDesc().getConfiguration());
String buildPath = icfg.getEditableBuilder().getBuildPath();

but since the last update this code is not working any longer.
Is there an alternative to get a buildPath of a project? (I am in the
properties windows of a cdt project)

Best regards
Sten

Back to the top