[cdt-dev] LR parser version number mismatch in Indigo repo

Hi,

I'm not sure if this was intentional or not... but the LR Parser and
LR Parser SDK version numbers are mismatched in the CDT Indigo
repository at <http://download.eclipse.org/tools/cdt/releases/indigo>.
 The LR Parser feature is at 5.2.0.201106081058 while the SDK is at
5.2.0.201109151620.

So, if you select both of them in the Install New Software dialog, p2
gets upset.  OTOH, selecting only the SDK pulls in the matching
version of the LR feature (as expected).

Not a big deal, but I thought I'd mention it...

Jeff

Back to the top