Re: [cdt-dev] November Conf Call Next Week?

Since there hasn’t been a lot of response to have it this week, and with the multi-context (refuse to call this stuff multi-core J) debug call next, let’s just cancel. Not sure there’s a lot to talk about. I just have a few items which I’ll mention here.

1)      Juno M3 is next week. I have posted an M3 candidate build up to the Juno train. It has the tcf.rse feature that the Linux Tools gang were looking for. It comes from the CDT master build #65 which ran last Friday morning. I’ll post the real M3 in our timeslot next Monday with the latest build at that time.

2)      EclipseCon submission deadline has been extended to Nov 18 to accommodate EclipseCon Europe. We’re still doing an early bird selection based on the Nov 11 submissions. Get those proposals in!

3)      Also a reminder to get your Juno plan items up on the wiki, http://wiki.eclipse.org/CDT/planning/Juno. We have a pretty good list so far. Please take a look and provide any feedback you may have.

And please feel free to ask any questions here.

Cheers,

Doug.

Back to the top