Re: [cdt-dev] Juno Aggregation Fails for Linux Tools due to missing TCF RSE

LOL. I had just checked in the change to get the tcf.rse feature into the CDT nightly build. You must be looking over my shoulder :)

Do you guys build against our nightly build or what's in the Juno repo? I'm trying to decide whether to update the CDT for Juno now or later. I'd rather do it during our slot on Monday.

:D