[cdt-dev] Multicore debug conference blunder

Hello,

today was the date of this month's Multicore Debug conference call.
It appears I forgot to forward the meeting request
to the cdt-dev list, and left it sitting uselessly in my own calendar.
As you can guess, attendance was quite low.

My apologies about that, especially to Abeer who did attend.
We did have a nice technical discussion about context persistence though.

As there were multiple interesting things to discuss, I suggest we
hold another call in two weeks (next week is the monthly CDT call).

Agenda:
- global debug tool bar
- visualizer
- enhanced breakpoints
- context persistence

I still posted minutes, but we'll cover those again at the next meeting.
http://wiki.eclipse.org/CDT/MultiCoreDebugWorkingGroup/calls/minutes#October_25th.2C_2011
(nice teaser screenshot for the Multicore Visualizer in there).

Again, my apologies for the blunder.

Marc

Back to the top