[cdt-dev] Hello Everybody,

Hello Everybody,

let me first describe my problem.

Let's assume that there are several checkers named u, v, w, x, y and z.
Now I'd like to provide some sort of preselection for the user, so that he can activate a selection of several checkers with just a few clicks.
For example:
In profile 1, only the checkers u and w are active.
In profile 2, only the checkers y and z are active.
In profile 3, only the checkers u and z are active, and so on.

Working with categories seems not to work, because a problem can only be assigned to one category.
I found some internal classes like 'CheckersRegistery' that may do the work, but I don't think this is a proper way.
To my knowledge, the settings, of which problem is activated and which is not, are stored in the "/project/.settings/org.eclipse.cdt.codan.core.prefs" file.
Is there an API to read and write to this file, or do i have to open that file manually?

Maybe someone have an idea, how to do it.

Thanks for your help and best regards .

Kevin Schon

This message (including any attachments) contains confidential information intended for a specific individual and purpose, and is protected by law. If you are not the intended recipient, you should delete this message. Any disclosure, copying, or distribution of this message, or the taking of any action based on it, is strictly prohibited.

Diese Nachricht (einschliesslich aller Anlagen) enthaelt vertrauliche Informationen, die für einen bestimmten Empfaenger und Zweck beabsichtigt und gesetzlich geschuetzt sind. Bitte loeschen Sie diese Nachricht, falls Sie nicht der beabsichtigte Empfaenger sein sollten. Die Veroeffentlichung, Vervielfaeltigung oder Verteilung dieser Nachricht sowie die Vornahme von Handlungen aufgrund dieser Nachricht ist strengstens untersagt

Back to the top