Re: [cdt-dev] Syntax coloring of new keywords

You need to override getId() in your language implementation.

From: cdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:cdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Sergey Smolov
Sent: Tuesday, October 18, 2011 14:11
To: CDT General developers list.
Subject: Re: [cdt-dev] Syntax coloring of new keywords

Ok, I've done it. But the main problem remains - no additional language appears in C++ project properties at Eclipse instance with embedded plugin. So, it does not help too.

I noticed only one strange moment: I have two "GNU C" items in languages list of Eclipse instance with embedded plugin, while in "usual" Eclipse I have only one. Looks like Eclipse tried to add my language, but the result was "GNU C". Rather strange, don't you think so?