[cdt-dev] help: why is GDBControlShutdownDMEvent is triggered during gdb start-up

Hello,
I am trying to start a debug session using my own gdb, but for some reason, while starting the debug session, eclipse triggers the GDBControlShutdownDMEvent which shut down the session. I am trying to understand why is that, and for that i want to look for the code that is responsble that detects the error during the start up.

I found out that the class MonitorJob creates the GDBControlShutdownDMEvent event as its process wakes up, but i here i reached a dead end and i have no idea who might wake the process up.

Is anyone familiar with it? Do you have any idea why it might trigger this event?
Thanks,
Shai

Back to the top