[cdt-dev] AST - how to get the function definition/declarator from a call

Hello, I'm trying to develop a simple codan checker, and i would like to
compare the type of an argument in the function call to the type of the
corresponding parameter in the function declaration.
I'm able to find the function call and to check the types of its arguments,
but I'm struggling trying to get the corresponding parameter.
I've already seen similar question on this mailing list, like these:
http://old.nabble.com/Eclipse-CDT---Get-the-definition-of-a-C%2B%2B-method-when-I-have-the-declaration-td30174387.html#a30182005
http://old.nabble.com/finding-a-function%27s-definition-from-a-call-td26813279.html#a26813279
http://old.nabble.com/finding-a-function%27s-definition-from-a-call-td26813279.html#a26813279
http://old.nabble.com/Can-I-get-the-ASTNode-of-a-function%27s-definition-from-the-functionCall-of-it--td27241921.html#a27241921
http://old.nabble.com/Can-I-get-the-ASTNode-of-a-function%27s-definition-from-the-functionCall-of-it--td27241921.html#a27241921
but I still cannot do it, I'm able to find the IASTName and the IBinding but
I'm still not able to find a way to reach the parameter in the function
declaration.
Can someone help me?even just a few hints would be really appreciated!
Thanks a lot for reading,
Best regards,

Claudio.