From: cdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [cdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Phil (Philip) Mason [phil.mason@xxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: October 12, 2011 9:45 AM
To: CDT General developers list.
Subject: Re: [cdt-dev] Extending DSFLaunch

It's pretty much a copy and paste of GDBLaunch with modifications so that the Launch can store multiple DfsSessions and DfsServiceTrackers to deal with multi-core.

I've noticed that when it loads the adaptor for the original GdbLaunch the adaptor is a GdbAdapterFactory but for my version the loaded adaptor is a SuspendTriggerAdapterFactor. Looking at the code for GdbAdapterFactory and the list of things it does makes me suspect this is the problem but I'm unsure why my version is behaving differently.

Do I need to create a MyGdbAdapterFactory (which will mostly be a copy of GdbAdapterFactory) to match MyGdbLaunch?

Thanks

Phil