Re: [cdt-dev] Juno Aggregation Fails for Linux Tools due to missing TCF RSE

Two points there. 1) I didn't say that, and 2) the CDT remote launch already depends on RSE.

The question is where do we put the TCF RSE plug-in on the release train, or any of TCF for that matter. Or maybe it just remains hidden so client plug-ins can satisfy their dependencies.

Doug

Back to the top