Re: [cdt-dev] Juno Aggregation Fails for Linux Tools due to missing TCF RSE

So CDT will require RSE?  I'm happy about this as it makes
remote debug launches more user-friendly.
I'm curious to know the motivation behind this dependency
though.  Sorry if I missed something said earlier.

Thanks

Marc

and I'll need to figure out how