[cdt-dev] Custom toolchain - how can I produce several outputs from the same file?

Our compiler can produce for single source file:
1. Executable that can be ran on the computer.
2. Executables that can be ran on a device of particular generation.

I.e. the user may want to compile single file several times and then feed everything to a linker. I am currently inclined to introduce two "tools" for computer and device executables but I don't think that it would make sense to introduce a tool for each device generation/flavor. Is there some way to run same tool on same source file several times to produce executables for different device generations - and then feed all the artifacts to one linker?

Back to the top