Re: [cdt-dev] Is anyone extending org.eclipse.cdt.debug.ui.memory.traditional?

Nope.

From: cdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:cdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Marc Khouzam
Sent: Friday, October 07, 2011 1:32 PM
To: 'CDT General developers list.'
Subject: Re: [cdt-dev] Is anyone extending org.eclipse.cdt.debug.ui.memory.traditional?

Will this require CDT to be 9.0?

From: cdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:cdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of St. Laurent, Andre
Sent: Friday, October 07, 2011 12:51 PM
To: CDT General developers list.

Hi,

   Per my earlier message to the mailing list, I will be adding a floating-point renderer to CDT (via an established committer).  As part of this work, I want to do some refactoring, which will include creating a new project (for example,  org.eclipse.cdt.debug.ui.memory.renderers), changing the package, class name changes and other things of that ilk .  Before I can do this, however, I need to know if anyone in the community extends any of the classes in org.eclipse.cdt.debug.ui.memory.traditional.  If not, I’m free to refactor things as needed.  If there are users who extend the Traditional; Renderer classes, I’ll have to confine my refactoring to the .traditional project and limit API changes.

   Please let me know if you extend any Traditional Renderer classes.

                 Thanks, AndrĂ© St. Laurent, Wind River Systems, Inc.

Back to the top