[cdt-dev] Remove "Open Element" and "Toggle Mark Occurrences" actions in the cool bar

Hi,

I am writing an Eclipse RCP program based on the CDT plugin. There are two buttons I want to remove from the cool bar: "Open Element" and "Toggle Mark Occurrences". Is there any way I can do that?

I tried the following code in ApplicationWorkbenchWindowAdvisor.postWindowOpen:

IWorkbenchPage page = PlatformUI.getWorkbench().getActiveWorkbenchWindow().getActivePage();

page.hideActionSet("org.eclipse.cdt.internal.ui.editor.ToggleMarkOccurrencesAction");

However, it does not work. Any suggestion will be appreciated!

Thanks,

Juncao

Back to the top