Re: [cdt-dev] Where has the CVS repository gone?

It has. Webmaster cleans them up two or three months after they are finished. And it's good so that people don't assume they're still up to date.

I have created a backup if you need. It's available here:

   http://download.eclipse.org/tools/cdt/cvs/cdt.tar.bz2

Doug.