[cdt-dev] Why don't debug events get through to the memory view in DSF

Hello all,

The debug memory view uses debug events to update the display and do things like highlight changed memory locations. In CDI this works OK but when using DSF I get change events but I don’t see the other events (such as suspend or resume) which means that the highlighting gets out of date (I raised bug 357226 about this).

I’m happy to try and produce a patch but I wondered why the events are not arriving. Is it intentional as part of DSF or are the events likely to be restored in the future?

Thanks in advance

Phil Mason

Back to the top