Re: [cdt-dev] how to launch a specific gdb

thanks for answering so quickly. i set these attributes and it seem to launch the version i wanted, but about the rest of the org.eclipse.cdt.debug.mi.core attribues like:
org.eclipse.cdt.debug.mi.core.AUTO_SOLIB  =  true
org.eclipse.cdt.debug.mi.core.AUTO_SOLIB_LIST  =  []
org.eclipse.cdt.debug.mi.core.SOLIB_PATH  =  []
org.eclipse.cdt.debug.mi.core.STOP_ON_SOLIB_EVENTS  =  false
org.eclipse.cdt.debug.mi.core.breakpointsFullPath  =  false
org.eclipse.cdt.debug.mi.core.commandFactory  =  org.eclipse.cdt.debug.mi.core.standardLinuxCommandFactory
org.eclipse.cdt.debug.mi.core.protocol  =  mi
org.eclipse.cdt.debug.mi.core.verboseMode  =  false

and what should i set the following DEBUG_NAME and GDB_INIT if they are not used?
org.eclipse.cdt.debug.mi.core.DEBUG_NAME  =  /home/shai/Desktop/gdb/gdb
org.eclipse.cdt.debug.mi.core.GDB_INIT  =  /home/shai/Desktop/gdb/gdbinit.in

Thanks,
Shai