[cdt-dev] how to launch a specific gdb

Hello,
I added some functionality to the gdb (version 7.0) and i would like to use it when i launch the debugger. The problem is that it doesn't work.
I created a launch configuration and set the DEBUG_NAME and GDB_INIT attributes:
org.eclipse.cdt.debug.mi.core.DEBUG_NAME  =  /home/shai/Desktop/gdb/gdb
org.eclipse.cdt.debug.mi.core.GDB_INIT  =  /home/shai/Desktop/gdb/gdbinit.in

now i launch it:
DebugUITools.launch(configuration, mode);

but it launches the wrong gdb (i know because it is gdb version 7.2).
could anyone tell what I missed??

note: my debug configuration has no preferred delegate, but i think it not necessary to run my extended gdb.

Thanks,
Shai

Back to the top