[cdt-dev] Antw: Re: CODAN Traversing children by using method "processResource" | Invoke methode after checker work is done.

Thanks for the reply.
I'll check the behavior again and eventually send a bug report.

Best regards

Kevin

>>> Alena Laskavaia <elaskavaia.cdt@xxxxxxxxx> 9/20/2011 7:10 >>>
1) I don't have API handy if you think method is not behaving as
described in docs send bug
2) There is no such method now. The only way to do that write a
checker that process whole structure (not each resource) and do the
printing in that checker. Of you can always submit the feature request
and path to implement such feature.