[cdt-dev] Removing entries from index?

I have written a project export provider, etc. so now I have a pdom of our SDK headers. I do not want to modify headers as it would break "open declaration" functionality and I cannot add conditional compilation.

Can I somehow delete entries from generated index? The project I use to build the index has some typedefs that I would like to hide from user (those are for size_t and clock_t that usually come from platform headers).

Best regards,
Eugene

Back to the top