Re: [cdt-dev] Question about extending VariablesView (DSF)

That helps - but how to I get my ICheckModelProxy created and 'plumbed in'. I see that for breakpoints, it is ultiimately created via CDebugElementProxyFactory which in turn is statically created in CDebugElementAdapter, thus providing no opportunity to override.

To give more background, I am extending the GDB debugger and adding a new view to show some additional information specific to our target. I need to find a way to 'plumb-in' my ICheckModelProxy

Thanks

--
Subs