Re: [cdt-dev] Question about extending VariablesView (DSF)

Take a look at the ICheckModelProxy interface and how BreakpointProxy implements this interface.

Patrick

-----Original Message-----
From: cdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:cdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Derek Morris
Sent: Thursday, September 15, 2011 11:41 AM
To: CDT General developers list.
Subject: [cdt-dev] Question about extending VariablesView (DSF)

Hi,

I am using DSF and the Indigo release of CDT.

I have implemented a new view in my debugger by extending the VariablesView. I have my data being displayed as I want.

I have created the view with a checkbox (by overriding getViewerStyle and adding the SWT.CHECK flag).

My question is how do receive events from the checkbox being set/cleared? I can create Cell editors by implementing the IElementEditor interface, but I can't find a way to get checkbox 'events'.

Any clues?

Thanks
--
Subs