[cdt-dev] Precompiled index and standard headers

I am currently creating precompiled index for our SDK. Our headers reference platform-specific standard headers and I wonder how can I avoid "polluting" global namespace with all those symbols.

What will happen if I compile our SDK without standard headers, ignoring all those errors? Will it simply bind to them on the user machine when the project is setup or I need to prepare index on each platform?

Back to the top