Re: [cdt-dev] Deadlock still

On 12 September 2011 21:48, Schaefer, Doug <Doug.Schaefer@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> I've added a short delay to the sticking test. Seems to help us out of the hang.

Should also work to cancel the indexer before deleting the project:
	Job.getJobManager().cancel(CCorePlugin.getIndexManager());

> However it really does point back to CProjectDescription and the need to redesign it that
> we've been talking about for years.

It's been a sticking point for a long time... In my mind most
preferences should probably live in the scoped preference store.  The
build model / description should come out of a standard EMF model so
we can leverage all the modelling work that others at eclipse.org are
doing...

Cheers,
James