Re: [cdt-dev] MacOSX Lion - debug fails to pause, fails to add breakpoint

If it can’t load the spawner, I believe it falls back to a java implementation (but I’m not sure how late that decision is made). Try ldd on the spawner.so and see if any dependencies have changed

Ciao

PMac

From: cdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:cdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Andy Jin
Sent: Friday, September 09, 2011 7:58 AM
To: cdt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [cdt-dev] MacOSX Lion - debug fails to pause, fails to add breakpoint

We have just started testing on Mac OSX Lion (10.7), and found out right away we can’t add breakpoint or pause the debug session. The error is simply “Cannot interrupt”:

(org.eclipse.cdt.dsf.concurrent.RequestMonitor@12b198d): Status ERROR:

org.eclipse.cdt.dsf.gdb code=10003 Cannot interrupt. null' resulted in an

error.

!SUBENTRY 1 org.eclipse.cdt.dsf.gdb 4 10003 2011-09-08 12:39:51.468

!MESSAGE Cannot interrupt.

I remember last time I saw this failure and error it was traced down to the spawer dll.

I am waiting to install my Mac to do further investigation, but has anyone seen the same behaviour. It’s 100% re-producible on Lion.

This problem does not happen on Leopard (10.6.7) or Snow Leopard (10.6.8).

Thanks,

Andy

Back to the top