Re: [cdt-dev] How to import cdt maven projects into eclipse?

On Sep 8, 2011, at 08:07, éæå wrote:

I pull the latest CDT code, and glad to find it supports maven now. I found I need to use maven3 for using tycho plugins, and the compilation successfully done in my Ubuntu. However, once I tried to import a small project into eclipse with m2eclipse, Eclipse gave me errors and mention the compilation error. Looks it still used old maven2 in the machine.

Is there any way to make eclipse (or m2eclipse plugin) using maven3 to
skip this problem? Or, do you guys have other ways to import projects
into eclipse?

The org.eclipse.m2e plugin shipped with Indigo uses Maven 3 by default. I'm fairly sure the old Maven version used an embedded Maven 3 as well.

Note that there are some additional constraints which may not be present for Maven 3 builds in Eclipse, which might be giving you the errors you are seeing:

http://wiki.eclipse.org/M2E_plugin_execution_not_covered

Alex