Re: [cdt-dev] FW: Hudson build is back to normal : cdt-master-maint #22

Those tests aren’t run at all. The packaging is eclipse-plugin. To run the tests you would change it to eclipse-test-plugin and add the list of test suite classes. See org.eclipse.cdt.core.tests.

Doug

From: cdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:cdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Daniel Thomas
Sent: Friday, September 02, 2011 7:48 AM
To: CDT General developers list.
Subject: Re: [cdt-dev] FW: Hudson build is back to normal : cdt-master-maint #22

Further investigation reveals that the EDC tests still hang as org.eclipse.cdt.debug.edc.tests.ManualDebuggerAgentTest gets pulled in and waits for user input. I don’t know how to modify the pom.xml so that it only includes tests listed in the org.eclipse.cdt.debug.edc.tests.AllEDCTests test suite or uses the “All EDC Tests.launch” which would be the most obvious ways of fixing that.

Daniel